- Suitable for Calves, Sheep, Cattle
- Capacity 2 Tonne
- Dimensions 2.4m (L) x 2.1m (W) x 1.65m (H)
The Paton 2 Tonne Cattle Feeder features significant interior and exterior reinforcement to withstand the rigours of adult cattle knocking and rubbing.
This feeder is designed specifically to suit adult cattle, built with an extra large trough profile and higher sub-frame, allowing plenty of head space and a large trough area to eliminate wastage/spillage.
With two 2400mm troughs, the feeder is capable of handling 8 large cattle feeding at any given time. Unique to Paton feeders, these units features a full “anti-rub” frame to prevent animal damage and tractor operator damage.
A strong sub-frame provides the ideal lifting platform for your tractor forks when moving the unit.
- Full ‘anti-rub’ frame to prevent damage from animals and machinery operators
- Heavy gauge pipe to strengthen the feeding area and divide stock
- Strong sub-frames to provide the ideal lifting support when moving the unit
- Internal bracing
- Simple and easy to adjust lick doors
- Suitable for both grain and heavy chopped or mixed feed
- 100% galvanised construction for longevity
- Deep troughs designed specifically to cater for cattle and reduce wastage
- Higher sub-frame