- Suitable for Calves, Cattle, Horses
- Capacity 1 Large Square or 2 Round Bales
- Dimensions 2.5m (L) x 1.6m (W) x .93m (H)
Traditional feeding of hay on the ground leaves up to 30% of the valuable feed wasted through fouling by livestock.
Conserve your hay and maximise your feed potential at a low cost with a 2.5m Paton Hay Cradle.
A cradle keeps your feed elevated, and both the Full and Half Skirt models available (as shown in photos) capture loose hay and minimise waste.
Don’t muck around with a fragile import that will flex and bend after the first use. Paton’s cradle design has 55 years of agricultural experience and valued customer feedback behind it.
We stand behind our product and we stand behind its strength and build quality.
Please specify your preference of Full, Half Skirt, or Mesh Base when ordering.
Half Skirt Unit: Model Code – HCC25HS – $979.00
Full Skirt Unit: Model Code – HCC25FS – $1,028.00
Half Mesh Skirt Unit: Model Code – HCC25M – $1,028.00
- Lightweight yet very strong
- Dual round bale or single 8x4' or 8x3' large square bale unit
- Keeps hay elevated
- Fully enclosed bottom floor skirt or half enclosed or mesh base available.
- Reduces wastage by up to 30%
- Easy to relocate by ute when empty or using tractor forks when loaded
- Height: 930mm
- Trough Base Height: 450mm
- Width: 1600mm
- Length: 2500mm
- Bar Spacing: 390mm