- Suitable for Cattle, Sheep Horses
- Capacity 3 Round Bales or 1.5 large Squares
- Dimensions 4m (L) x 1.6m (W) x 0.93m (H)
Hay Cradle – 4m Cattle
$1,450.00 – $1,482.00 inc. GST
Conserve your hay and ensure you keep wastage to a minimum with this large 4 metre length hay cradle. Available in both a cattle and sheep variant, the cradle keeps your feed elevated whilst the mesh base captures loose hay to minimise wastage.
This is our largest cradle available so it will suit more head feeding at one time.
This is not a fragile import from China. Paton’s cradle design is supported by valued customer feedback.
We stand behind our product and we stand behind its strength and build quality.
Please specify your preference of Half Skirt or Mesh Base when ordering.
Half Skirt Unit: Model Code – HCC36HS – $1,450.00
Mesh Base Unit: Model code – HCC36M – $1,482.00
- Height: 930mm
- Trough Base Height: 450mm
- Width: 1600mm
- Length: 4000mm
- Bar Spacing: 390mm
- Lightweight yet very strong
- 3 round bale capacity or 1.5 large square bales
- Keeps hay elevated
- Half Skirt or Mesh floor skirt
- Reduces wastage by up to 30%
- Easy to relocate by ute when empty or using tractor forks when loaded